Monday, January 19, 2009

Oooops, I did it again!




Yupper, I hit the treadmill again. Only had 30 minutes but according to my machine I burned 461 calories so I'll take it! YAY! I love that tired feeling after working out, don't you?! I'm feeling pretty good today since I ate well, didn't really snack, and worked out.

I think I'm going to keep a running total on the distance I walk - or bike or whatever I do. It will be interesting to see how far I make it before vacation...

And, I've decided I'm going to reward myself for staying on track with my exercising, good eating, and losing weight. My first goal is about 7 pounds away. Now last time I was going to lose weight I decided if I hit my goal I'd treat myself to some make-up. Wanted to try Bare Essentials. Well, my dear sister-in-law took care of that for me at birthday time. Needed a new idea. And I have one - not going to sound so exciting to anyone but I'm going to get a new wallet after I hit goal #1. I got a new purse for Christmas (thanks, honey) and I think it deserves a new wallet - don't you?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You definitely need a new wallet. I want a new pair of jeans and a new dress. :)