Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm addicted!

Yes, I am. Addicted. To what? A new show. Not new, but new to me. The Office. How have I not watched this before? Well, better late than never, right?! The cool thing about having a Tivo is getting to download things from Amazon and we got the seasons of The Office. We are watching them in order from the beginning and I can tell you I am staying up WAY TOO LATE at night because we just "have to watch the next show!" I am not sure who my favorite character is because they all play such a big part.......We are about halfway through season 2 and will watch more tonight. Of course having these Office marathons means I am not getting recipes on here or pics with that new camera. So much do to, so little time. But for now, I can at least relax at the end of my day with a laugh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have only been able to catch a very few episodes of The Office, but I laughed my tail-end off at them all!! :)