Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Eats

So it's been a busy weekend and will be another very busy week at work with IEPs and meetings, so I've planned my menu for the week and done most of my shopping. I need to get back in the habit of doing tihs more often b/c it saves SO much time. I've already cooked the chicken and the beef and they are in the freezer waiting for me.

Sunday: out to eat (YAY)
Monday: Chicken Tortilla Soup (recipe already posted on the blog)
Tuesday: Mile High Shredded Beef Sammies (recipe to come)
Wednesday: Shrimp Stir-Fry (or something with shrimp)
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Tilapia
Saturday: not sure yet :-)

I'm also going to be hitting Dinner By Design in a couple of weeks so I'll have some really yummy stuff (I hope - it sure sounds yummy anyway). And the best thing is, all the prep will be done so all I will have to do is stick the food in the oven.

I have a pretty funny (or sad, depending how you look at it) story to share regarding a certain 4 year old but it will have to wait since I am in the middle of an IEP (and I can't keep my eyes open).

Goals for the week: Smaller portions for meals, limit snacking, exercise at least 5 of next 7 days. ((I'm starting a yoga class once a week so we'll see how that goes - never done yoga before...))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH YUM!!! I hope you keep posting your menus. I may just come copy them. Is that copyright infringement? haha ;)

Lynn said...

Hey - copy them, steal them - whatever :-) My rates are fairly reasonable.