Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Getting ahead of myself...

Want a good Christmas gift recipe?

Here you go!

Here is the easiest fudge recipe ever:

3 cups of chips - whatever flavor you like
1 can sweetened condensed milk

heat on low until melted

take off heat and add 1 tsp vanilla - or mint extract if you want to make a mint fudge

pour into 8x8 pan that is covered with foil and greased (I use my spray) and cool in fridge for a good 2 hours before cutting

**for rocky road - I used semi-sweet chips and add a cup of walnuts and 2 cups of marshmallows, stirring well

I also have made this with peanut butter chips, mint chips...haven't tried white chocolate just due to personal preference but I'm sure that would be good, too. You can do any kind of combination of flavors you like. :-) I personally like using the dark chocolate chips.

I buy holiday tins and give it to all of my co-workers for Christmas every year - they love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please pray for the Croghan family. Korrine lost her battle with cancer (see previous post).

No comments: