Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another food question......and a request

Ok, so we make a return visit to Mia Famiglia tonight. They have good food plus we had a $50 for $25 coupon we had to use.

What do I do?

ORDER THE SAME THING!

Is this odd? Or do other people do it, too?

We had a different appetizer (smoked mozzarella wrapped in basil and lightly fried) and then I had a caprese salad and fungi (mushroom and ricotta filled ravioli). Just like last time. And it was super yummy. Again.

I do think I'll try something different next time. Really! (ok, I'll really try!)

Now to my request. I've been following a blog for quite a while now. Can't even remember how I found it, but that isn't really important. What is important is that a lovely 14 year old girl named Korrine is very sick with a rare form of cancer and it seems has taken a turn for the worse, so please pray for Korrine and her family.

click here to read Korrine's story.

No comments: