Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oriental Salad Recipe

I've been posting a lot about swimming, so here is a recipe I love during the summer. There are a lot of oriental salad recipes out there....this one is very simple and delicious. (it also tastes great with splenda)

ORIENTAL SALAD

1 package coleslaw mix
1 small package sunflower seeds
1 small package slivered almonds
2 packages BEEF Raman noodles

Dressing:
½ cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup sugar
2 seasonings packets from beef ramen noodles
chopped green onion (optional)

Mix just before ready to serve so it stays crispy.

3 comments:

helmet hair 365 said...

I love this cole slaw, it's my favorite. The only difference is I use the oriental flavor rather than beef.

Lynn said...

Hmmm, I'll have to try that sometime - I'll be that is good, too!

Jen said...

Sounds delicious, I'll have to try it. Thanks for the recipe!