Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day

So I hope today that everyone (who doesn't read my blog) is doing their part to Save the Earth. I challenge all shoppers to purchse reusable bags and just say no to all of the plastic bags the stores now rely on. They are bad, bad, bad! If you must get a bag at the grocery store get paper - and recycle it for goodness sake!

I did keep the tv on tonight as I had to watch Idol. Syesha rocked the house and was definitely my favorite performance of the night. Hope she makes the cut!

And now, another letter to Mr. Yost, manager of the Brewers:

Dear Ned (part 2),

Apparently you didn't get my message yesterday. I asked you to please not put in Turnbow or Eric Gagne with the game on the line. You left Turbow on the pine but not Gagne. And again he blew it. Now I will agree that it is partially the fault of the infield because they didn't convert the double play BUT he still had 2 base runners. Maybe if the sports psych isn't available you can try some hypnosis because something has to give! Luckily the offense pulled it out in the 12th. I'm still a huge fan but am struggling to understand your logic. Let's get the 10 million dollar man going or it is going to be a long 180 games - and after today you may need to start thinking about the other 12 pitchers besides Gagne and Turnbow. Yikes. story


Sincerely,
Lynn

No comments: