Thursday, December 18, 2008

Seriously!

This woman just amazes me......how dumb can you be? Ah, elected officials continue to give Milwaukee a bad name. And like MPS isn't screwed up enough?!

Charlene Hardin should be removed but she won't because this is Milwaukee we are talking about


So on to other important thoughts.....the biggie for the day: being sick SUCKS. Poor Katwoman got the flu. It wasn't pretty and I was home for a day from work. Today I have it, but not as bad. Came home an hour early to sleep and hope I can only hope it is gone tomorrow. I have way too much to do; don't have time for this!!!I guess the only good I can say about it is that it is out of the way before Christmas.

And now, a request: please do your best snow day dance for me! Please?!

I know, I know, as a teacher I should never want a snow day but: seeing as we are supposed to get up to a foot, and seeing as it is the last day before our 2 week Christmas break so it is going to be wild anyway, and seeing as I'm not feeling very well I think it would be best if I just stayed home - don't you?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get your snow day! I was always wishing for snow days when I was in school, and when my kids were in school!! LOL