Wednesday, December 31, 2008

out with the old....in with the new

Well, less than an hour until 2009. What a year it has been. Many ups and downs for us, but we are ending on an up note and I can only hope and pray for a happy and very healthy year ahead not only for my family but for everyone.

And for the resolutions? Last few years I haven't really made any - why bother since I always blow it pretty much immediately...... But this year I'm getting my butt into shape - really I am! How can I not now that I've put it out there for everyone to see?! ha.

And how about a resolution to post a comment if you stop by? I have to do that, too, with the blogs I read!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

GREAT idea... to resolve to post if we stop by each other's neck of the woods! I love your blog! And thanks for posting on mine too. Hey, here's another idea... I'll resolve to get in shape right along with you! I was a swimmer (again) a couple years ago... went to Master's State one year, and even upped the bar the next year and pushed myself all the way to Nationals... but then Noah came along, and I've been on dry land for the past year. I doubt I'll hit the pool again, but the least I could do is get my butt off the couch and onto the treadmill again. So here's to fresh starts! Happy New Year Lynn!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to comment everytime I stop by ;) Happy New Year to you Lynn!!!

Lynn said...

I know Lawanda - but you do leave comments. My own SIL comes and doesn't :-) I am bad about leaving comments on other blogs too (yours included) so I'm going to really work on that this year!