Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!

Ah, yes. I know this post means nothing without pictures but I didn't get them off the camera yet. We got 13 inches - yes, count em - 13 inches of snow! So I got my snow day. YAY. And, I'm feeling better (of course it is 10:30 at night) so it's all good. We are supposed to get another 2-5 inches Saturday night into Sunday and then of course windchills will be -20 to -40 (of course I still have some shopping to do - ugh) and then we are looking at another storm Tuesday night into Christmas Eve. Yes, this is weather watch on the blog but when you live in WI winter, one talks about the weather. A LOT :-)

So ya, nothing else too exciting. I'm still behind in my goodie making but oh well. I just don't really care anymore. Merry Merry!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got your snow day!!! Enjoy your snow ;)