Monday, September 15, 2008

Bye Ned!

Today the Brewers fired Ned Yost. There are 12 games left in the regular season. The Brewers are tied for the lead in the wild card race. Seems strange they would fire him, right? Well, consider the sweep that just happened in Philly - and the 4 game lead that is now gone.

I'm not surprised they fired him but I am kind of surprised at the timing.

Now let's just hope they can kick butt these last few games and actually make the playoffs. It's been too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll have to think of some really exciting things to start posting on this blog. My DH tells me I write about "lame stuff". :-)

And who wants a lame blog?! Ok, it is kind of lame because it really doesn't really have a main focus - just my many thoughts, right?! Maybe I should start writing about him!

No comments: